I had the great opportunity to write and direct Dreamwork’s first short film, along with my two partners Pierre Perifel and JP Sans. The film depicts the story of a lonesome marsupial in the middle of the Australian Desert. The film is based on characters by Harry Cribbs, was produced by Kelly Cooney and Jeff Hermann and Original music by Benjamin Wallfisch. We premiered the film at the Annecy International Animation Festival in June 2018, and it is currently playing in selected Film Festival around the world.
- Annecy Animation Festival, France. June 2018
- Palms Springs International Film Festival, California. June 2018 (Audience Award Winner)
- Los Angeles Shorts film Festival. July 2018
- Tel Aviv Asif Festival, Israel. August 2018
- Siggraph Vancouver, Canada. August 2018 (Jury Award Winner)
- BFI London Film Festival. October 2018
- Hamptons International Film Festival. October 2018